Sunday, December 28, 2014

Positive Review of Boomerang Australia's "Gadget 2.0 Part 1" Pre-Premiere [Caution: Spoilers]

That went fast. Boomerang Australia's sneak peek premiere of the new Inspector Gadget series was yesterday, and the first review of "Gadget 2.0 Part 1" has already been online for a while. In fact, according to YouTube, this 4-minute video was published on December 26, before the sneak peek even aired on the 27th! This leads me to believe that the guy running the "TV Station X" YouTube channel has invented a time machine. (Or it might have to do with time zones, but don't take my word for that.)

You'll notice I'm only linking to the video instead of embedding it here. That's because I don't necessarily recommend watching it. If you don't want to know more about the first episode's storyline before you experience it for yourself, then it's best not to watch this review. I watched one minute of it and already I was hearing plot details I didn't want to know. I did, however, watch enough to understand that the reviewer really liked "Gadget 2.0 Part 1"... to the degree that he says, "it's really good - definitely really good compared to the old episodes of Inspector Gadget.". Wellll... we'll see about that. Anyway, proceed at your own risk if you want to watch the whole thing. I've seen enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment